Just north of Starks off of LA 109 is a peaceful little destination known as Alligator Park. The park features a number of amenities including a new fishing pier (pictured above), an indoor rentable pavilion, camper sites, a boat launch, picnic tables and a picturesque fishing bridge.
• Boat Launch: Alligator Park has a public boat launch into Old River Slough, which is a tributary of the Sabine River.
• Camping: This park has eight RV camper sites with full hook-ups available.
• Pavilion: A pavilion is available at Alligator Park to rent for various activities such as family reunions, receptions, parties, etc. The pavilion has air conditioning and heating; 15,8-foot folding tables; 75 chairs; full-sized refrigerator; microwave and stove. It measures 36-feet-by-46-feet (1,632 square feet) and accommodates approximately 100 people.
- Note: This pavilion must be reserved in person from 8 a.m.- 5 p.m. Monday- Friday at the Calcasieu Parish Police Jury Facility Management Office, 11th floor, 901 Lakeshore Drive, Lake Charles.
• Picnic: Picnic tables are located all throughout the park.
• Public Restroom with showers are available.