Betty’s RV Park began with 4 RV sites and has since grown to a 17-site park, offering full hookups, including FREE wireless internet.
Betty’s RV Park is small, and family friendly, which enables all guests to become friends and to share their experiences and thoughts of their life on the road. A Happy Hour for all the guests takes place every day where RVers learn lots of valuable information about the area.
Betty’s RV Park has been selected by many RVers as their Cajun home. The park is located in Abbeville, Louisiana–in Vermilion Parish–one of 22 parishes in South Central Louisiana. Abbeville is the parish seat of Vermilion Parish.
Enjoy some of the best-tasting food in Abbeville in some of the finest restaurants around, including the oldest oyster house, established in 1869.
Vermilion Parish is considered to have the largest percentage of Cajuns in Louisiana. Enjoy the lively Cajun French, Zydeco and country music the area has to offer.
- Private campground located in the heart of Cajun Country/onsite manager.
- Convenient location to visit many area attractions.
- Park is 20 min. from Lafayette; 90 min. from Baton Rouge; and 150 min. from New Orleans.
- Free WI-FI access for RVers.
- Big Rig Friendly.
- “Betty’s Louisiana Room”. An enclosed room where RVers can enjoy covered dish meals and gatherings in a comfortable setting.
- Covered Pavilion area for gatherings and Happy Hours, including picnic tables, swings, barbeque pit, and equipped with water and electricity.