Bonnie & Clyde Trade Days is open 365 days a year as an RV park. Hundreds of RV spaces with water and 30-amp electrical hookups are available. Approximately 32 spaces with water, 30-amp electrical, and sewerage hookups are available. Full hookups with 50-amp electrical service are also available. A heated and air-conditioned bathhouse, and dump stations are all located on the grounds. Rated annually by Woodalls and Trailer Life, you will find our listings in both directories. Pets are welcome but should be kept on a leash and under the control of the owner when outside of the RV.
- Approximately 70 RV hookups- of which 47 spots are full service and 20 spots water and electric only
- Dump station
- Heated showers, and restrooms
- Free fishing
- Pets OK on leash
- Grocery stores, restaurants, and Outlet Mall just minutes away
- Free admission to Trade Days during show weekends (the weekend before the 3rd Monday of each month)
- Honor check-in after hours – Call 318-263-2437
- Historic Bienville Parish – lots to do, see, and learn!