Deep South Truck & RV Center is dedicated to ensuring your fleet stays on the road and in excellent condition. Our team has been serving the Carencro area since 2016. We deliver professional fleet and truck repair services and are equipped to handle major and minor repairs.
Because Deep South Truck & RV Center is a certified NAPA Truck Service Center, we only offer the best parts and service for your truck. Your fleet is a major investment, and it is our goal to make sure your vehicle is back on the road as quickly as possible. Our team treats every truck as if it were our own, and we will work with you and your fleet to create a preventative maintenance program that meets your needs and prevents costly breakdowns.
At Deep South Truck & RV Center, we know our customers expect reliability, efficiency, convenience, trust, and technical accuracy. We aim to earn your business by providing top quality service at affordable prices that will keep you coming back for all of your heavy duty truck & RV service needs.
At Deep South Truck & RV Center, we aim to building a business that provides top quality service that will keep you coming back for all of your service needs. We know our customers expect reliability, efficiency, convenience, trust, and technical accuracy. We earn the confidence of our customers by being well-versed in our industry, not only with technical know-how but with service. Follow-through is equally important; we are committed to nurturing an ongoing business relationship.
Advantages of NAPA Truck Service Center
THE NAPA TRUCK SERVICE CENTER CODE OF ETHICS
Every member agrees to:
- Have at least one ASE-Certified technician on staff.
- Perform high-quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price, using quality NAPA parts.
- Uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA Truck Service Center Program.
- Maintain the highest standards of the repair service profession.
- Be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- Obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work to be performed.
- Exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while it is in the shop’s possession.
- Provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints, should they occur.